DR. BOTELHO CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.
Dr. Botelho, a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon, has been in private practice since 1993 and specializes in the evaluation and treatment of orthopaedic conditions and spinal disorders. Dr. Botelho makes every effort and takes the greatest of care to ensure that each patient receives proper, customized care based on his or her individual needs. “I treat patients based on their clinical symptoms and physical exam, coupled with the x-rays, CT and MRI findings.” Orthopaedics and spinal surgery are very broad and complex specialties, which means treatment care must be individualized to each patient’s medical findings and social situations. “Just as no two people are alike, neither are their health and medical issues”, Dr. Botelho says.
Dr. Botelho received his Chemistry degree from The Johns Hopkins University and his Medical Degree from The Rutgers University. Dr. Botelho is currently a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the North American Spine Society.
SPECIALTY INTERESTS/AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Minimally-Invasive Surgery of the Extremities and Spine
- Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement and Reconstructive Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- Cervical and Lumbar Spinal Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Rutgers Medical School